RSS

Orders

Categories

Cakes
powered by

My Blog

Orders

Tell me about you cake order?

13 Comments to Orders:

Comments RSS
Rebecca J, on Sunday, February 17, 2013 6:14 PM
I LOVE SWEET CAKES BY CLARA! She makes the BEST cookies & cakes! Always the freshest ingredients & HIGH QUALITY products. Customized cakes are always beautiful & exceed my expectations every time! Also Customer Service is out of this world, she makes sure you get what you want, just how you want it, when you want it, EVERY ORDER! Can not express how much i love this business. Will never order cakes or cookies from anywhere else ever again! Thanks so much!

Isis Quintero on Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:55 PM
My first cake order was for my god daughters sweet 16 it was a zebra print cake it was beautiful everyone loved it. Not only did it looked great but taste great and a great price. I jusI recommended her to my sister in law for a wedding and the cake went great with her diamond theme wedding all edible pieces and pieces she is able to keep for her memory box. The cake was so good guest wanted seconds and the groom was wanting to eat the top layer and not wait a year to eat it....lol.

Risa Jones on Monday, February 18, 2013 12:44 PM
Clara's cake are the best!!! I order from her at least once a month for my employees birthdays'or any other office celebration. Publix, Walmart or any other competitor cannot compare to the flavor of her cakes. It's absolutely delicious and creative!!!!

Mary Christine Lane on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:23 PM
I have ordered several of Clara cakes and they are awesome! I have recommended to several of my family, friends and even my clients, and they all loved her cakes! Clara loves what she does and it shows in everything that she makes. Thank you Clara your the best :)

hale magazynowe on Saturday, November 09, 2013 3:19 AM
details that will serve us all during the offering of house furniture, components, walls and floors And lacking comprehending the full situation, they have really difficult for the valid choice

nonitojestto.pl on Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:37 AM
In most all cases, the very best solution is going to be especially designed fixtures dimension fit absolutely shades and also morceau and shutters complete significantly better or maybe solitary blind

słuchawki nauszne sennheiser on Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:11 PM
original style beautiful simple during just about any field, like lighting Art often the loft will not be an arduous job and the majority accomplish newbees should really overcome the software without much difficulty

sportwetten on Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:56 AM
Sind Sie Haben Sie schon beginnen World Wide Web sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten Erde ? wetten Sie sind in der Lage, nutzen Sie Ihre Girokonto , Charge-Karten oder ein Internet Brieftasche auf Ihr Konto einzahlen.

besten Sport Wett Sites on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:10 AM
( Die groesseren Videospiele geniessen desto groesser moeglich Sie gerade sind zu besitzen 50% Gewinner und 50% Verlierer. Regel -Nr.

site on Monday, August 25, 2014 11:17 PM
which shall be counted as the utmost handy treatment. original type beautiful tutorial within just about any area, which include lighting

www on Monday, October 27, 2014 12:53 PM
Moreover, it is going to provide you with a more comfortable orthodontic treatment to the daughter as compared to routine pure cotton cloth If a particular would like these types of interior decor is normally desired not just poor

Tyla Gray on Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:21 AM
Clara made my wedding cake exactly how I imagined it! I sent her picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that. It was so, so beautiful, got so many compliments! She was very professional, reaffirming me of the time, date, and cake order. And she even delivered it my venue. Thank you Clara!

Paw Patrol Party on Monday, May 08, 2017 9:47 AM
Clara made my daughter's cake and a batch of cookies with several designs for my daughter's second birthday party. The cake and treats were delicious. Everything turned out perfectly and everyone enjoyed it all! The cake was gone as soon as I started cutting it :) I'll definitely be using her for future events